SAN FRANCISCO, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global branched stent grafts market size is anticipated to reach USD 477.53 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.9% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Continued robust growth in segments is an outcome of the growing diagnostic capturing of pre-ruptured aneurysms, expanding clinical coverage, and an overarching trend for endovascular aneurysm repair. In addition, the preference for endovascular treatment for aortic aneurysms further boosts the market growth.
Key Insights & Findings:
- Iliac stents are expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period owing to the high technological advancements in this segment
- The chimney segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of more than 8% during the forecast period owing to the growing application scope of these products
- In 2021, North America held the dominant share of the global market owing to the increased burden of vascular diseases
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2021 to 2028 due to the growing presence of key companies, such as Microport Scientific Corp. and Medtronic, Inc., in the region
- Europe is expected to hold the second-largest market share by 2028 due to high disposable income levels, the presence of developed economies, and the availability of well-established healthcare infrastructure & skilled professionals
Read 156 page market research report, “Branched Stent Grafts Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Iliac Stent), By Application (EVAR), By Region (North America, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
Around 28 million vascular surgeries have been postponed or canceled globally at the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which can seriously affect the market. Restrictions on the movement of goods and people gradually led to a decline in the uptake of nonelective surgeries, such as those resulting from trauma or acute conditions. In addition, extended factory closures by companies in several countries slowed down the manufacturing of products.
With the rapid increase in the elderly population worldwide, the frequency of aortic aneurysms is likely to increase, which, in turn, is expected to contribute to market growth during the forecast period. In the U.S., aortic aneurysms were the leading cause of 9,923 deaths in 2018. Thoracic aortic aneurysm and AAA are types of aortic aneurysms; aneurysms can also occur in other parts of the body.
The global market is fairly competitive. The most notable participants in the market are Medtronic, Terumo Corp., and Cardinal Health (Cordis). Key players are involved in new product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge over each other. For instance, in March 2021, Medtronic collaborated with Spectrum Health to drive value in healthcare and improve outcomes for patients in West Michigan. In September 2020, Terumo Aortic launched the TREO Abdominal Aortic Stent-Graft System to expand the company’s aortic solutions offerings.
Grand View Research has segmented the global branched stent grafts market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Branched Stent Grafts Type Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
- Iliac Stent
- Branched Stent Grafts Application Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
- Branched Stent Grafts Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2021 – 2028)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Branched Stent Grafts Market
- Endocor GmbH
- Eucatech AG
- Merit Medical Systems
- Cook Medical
- Cardinal Health (Cordis)
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Terumo Corp.
Browse through Grand View Research’s coverage of the Global Medical Devices Industry:
- Coronary Stent Market– The global coronary stents market size was estimated at USD 7.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- Vascular Grafts Market– The global vascular grafts market size was valued at USD 2.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period.
- Neurology Devices Market– Global neurology devices market is expected to reach USD 10.8 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.