NEW YORK, May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The Nuts and Seeds Market was worth around USD 1,279.5 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 1,724.4 billion by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.1 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the Nuts and Seeds Market drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the Nuts and Seeds Market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Nuts and Seeds Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Nuts and Seeds Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.1 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Nuts and Seeds Market was valued approximately USD 1,279.5 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 1,724.4 Billion by 2028.
- The presence of critical processed food producers, as well as increased innovation in the incorporation of nuts and seeds and food processing technologies, are expected to promote the expansion of nuts and seeds in North America.
- Bayer Crop Science A.G., McCormick and Company Inc., and other key competitors in North America and Europe are focusing on acquisition, partnership, and mergers activities to improve their market position.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a very profitable geographical market, growing at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- In Asia Pacific rising disposable income and preference for healthy eating over fatty foods are expected to have an impact on the growth of the nuts and seeds market.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as “Nuts and Seeds Market By Product Type (Nuts and Seeds). By Application (Bakery and Confectionery, Dairy, Industrial, and Other Applications), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028” into their research database.
Nuts and Seeds Market: Overview
The ever-expanding food and beverage business has increased demand in the worldwide nuts and seeds market. The usage of nuts and seeds is not limited to the food industry; a number of different items are made by combining seeds, nuts, and fruits. As a result, there is no doubt that the worldwide market for nuts and seeds will grow at a breakneck pace. Nuts are utilized in a variety of confectionery items to provide taste and flavor, and this element has significantly boosted market demand. Furthermore, the availability of several sorts of seeds utilized for sapling germination has produced a noteworthy market need. Special oils are produced from high-quality seeds, which has increased market demand. In the global market for nuts and seeds, there is a significant likelihood of new and untapped growth avenues appearing. Several cuisines, including Indian, Thai, and Greek, necessitate the use of nuts and seeds in sufficient quantities. As a result, the global market for nuts and seeds is likely to increase at a rapid pace in the coming years.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/nuts-seeds-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 166 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Nuts and Seeds Market: Growth Dynamics
Increasing demand for nuts and seeds from a variety of end-use applications in the household and food processing industries is predicted to drive revenue development in these target industries. Additionally, modest consumption of nuts and seeds lowers the risk of coronary heart disease, manages diabetes in patients, and has other health benefits. Changing living standards in established and developing nations, changing consumer lifestyles, increased awareness about the nutritional advantages of nuts and seeds, and the need for new taste preferences are some of the drivers projected to drive revenue growth in the target market. Due to their beneficial health effects, certain nuts, such as almonds and walnuts, are becoming more popular in the cosmetics sector for use in the preparation of various cosmetic formulations. This is another aspect that is expected to have a positive impact on revenue growth in this target market.
However, high pricing for nuts and seeds, as well as government rules and standards governing the import/export of food goods, are among the significant factors that are likely to limit the global nuts and seeds market’s growth to some extent. Moreover, the process of extraction of oil from the seeds and nuts is extremely difficult and time-consuming. Thereby fuelling the price of the seed-based oil and nuts.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/nuts-seeds-market
Global Nuts and Seeds Market: Segmentation
- The Nuts and Seeds Market is segregated based on Product Type, and Application.
By Product Type, the market is classified into Nuts and Seeds. The nuts dominated the segment in the forecast period. Nuts with omega 3 and 6 saturated fats include hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashews, pistachios, and pecans. These substances are beneficial in the treatment of excessive cholesterol, high blood pressure, and metabolic syndrome. Due to their use in confectioneries and restaurants, the demand for nuts has been skyrocketing. Furthermore, many handmade foods are adorned with nuts, which has increased the demand for nuts. Consumption of nuts also lowers the risk of cancer and improves blood levels. The almond can help you lower your cholesterol levels. The nuts are also useful in the dieting process since they assist lower blood pressure and promoting weight loss.
By Application, the market is classified into Bakery and Confectionery, Dairy, Industrial, and Other Applications. Due to the rising demand for innovative and tasty bakery and confectionery goods, the bakery and confectionery application segment is predicted to rise rapidly during the forecast period. The increased launch of baked and savory foods with appealing additions by market players is expected to expand their applicability across the segment.
Get More Insight before [email protected] : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/nuts-seeds-market
List of Key Players of Nuts and Seeds Market:
- Archer Daniel Midlands Company
- Olam International
- Sun-Maid Growers of California
- H.B.S. Foods
- Kanegrade Ltd
- Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds LLC
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Nuts and Seeds Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Nuts and Seeds Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Nuts and Seeds Market Industry?
- What segments does the Nuts and Seeds Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Nuts and Seeds Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 1,279.5 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 1,724.4 Billion
CAGR of almost 5.1 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Archer Daniel Midlands Company, Olam International, Sun-Maid Growers of California, H.B.S. Foods, Kanegrade Ltd, Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds LLC, Nuts.com.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- Expected to be a very profitable geographical market.
North America had the largest packaged nuts and seeds market share in terms of revenue. The presence of critical processed food producers, as well as increased innovation in the incorporation of nuts and seeds and food processing technologies, are expected to promote the expansion of nuts and seeds in North America. Consumer demands for pleasant and healthful processed foods are driving the expansion of the nuts and seeds industry in the aforementioned region. Bayer Crop Science A.G., McCormick and Company Inc., and other key competitors in North America and Europe are focusing on acquisition, partnership, and mergers activities to improve their market position.
The Asia Pacific is expected to be a very profitable geographical market, growing at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The burgeoning food processing industry, rising per capita income, and consumers’ healthy eating habits would increase demand for nuts and seeds from food makers in the Asia Pacific. The rising disposable income and preference for healthy eating over fatty foods are expected to have an impact on the growth of the nuts and seeds market in this region. People are willing to pay more for better food goods, which are sold at higher prices than ordinary products. This is related to changing spending habits and an increase in people’s purchasing power. The number of gym-goers in India and China is growing, which would likely increase demand for nut-based bars.
Global Nuts and Seeds Market is segmented as follows:
Nuts and Seeds Market: By Product Type Outlook (2022-2028)
Nuts and Seeds Market: By Application Outlook (2022-2028)
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Other Applications
Nuts and Seeds Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Nuts and Seeds Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-the-nuts-and-seeds-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Fox Nuts Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global fox nuts market is expected to spur significantly from $130 million in 2021 to $202 million in 2028. The market is likely to rise with a healthy annual compound rate of 7.3% during the forecast period.
- Gluten-Free Pasta Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global gluten-free pasta market was valued at $1.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $16.54 billion in 2028, with a CAGR of about 4.4% during the forecast period.
- Confectionery Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global confectionery market was worth around USD 187.9 billion in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 240.4 billion by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 3.5 percent over the forecast period.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Food & Beverage Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Blog – https://zmrblog.com/
SOURCE Zion Market Research