NEW YORK, May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The global subsea pumps market was worth around USD 1,685.1 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 3117.9 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 10.8 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the subsea pumps market’s drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the subsea pumps market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Subsea Pumps Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Subsea Pumps Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 10.8 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Subsea Pumps Market was valued approximately USD 1,685.1 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 3117.9 Million by 2028.
- The Latin America region leads the global subsea pumps market in terms of revenue and volume share and is anticipated to maintain this stance over the forecast period as well.
- Brazil is expected to be the most lucrative market in this region. Rising investments in oil and gas industries, a stable political environment, and supportive government initiatives are expected to boost the subsea pumps market growth in Brazil.
- The market for subsea pumps in the Middle East and Africa regions is expected to provide highly lucrative opportunities owing to the presence of a robust oil and gas manufacturing infrastructure.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as “Subsea pumps Market By Type (Centrifugal, Helico-axial, Hybrid pump, Twin screw, Co-axial, ESP), By Application (Subsea boosting, Subsea separation, Subsea injection, Gas compression), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, and Forecasts 2022 – 2028.” into their research database.
Subsea Pumps Market: Overview
Subsea pumps are widely used in matured offshore fields to improve their recovery rates and have seen a substantial increase in adoption as multiple offshore fields are maturing across the world. The increasing demand for crude oil and other byproducts is expected to favor the growth of the subsea pumps market over the forecast period.
The increasing scope of application for various subsea pumps is also expected to boost subsea pumps market potential in the long run. Increasing production and rising investments will also further favor the subsea pumps market growth through 2028.
Volatility in prices of crude oil due to changing economic factors is expected to have a hampering effect on the subsea pumps market potential through 2028. This is expected to cause many subsea pumps manufacturers to back off and play it safe in the changing world landscape.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/subsea-pumps-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 188 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Subsea Pumps Market: Growth Dynamics
Drivers: Increasing Application in Oil and Gas Industries.
Offshore exploration has increased in recent times to meet the high demand for oil and gas across the world. This has led to a substantial increase in the adoption of subsea pumps in these industries. Especially as the offshore and onshore fields mature the scope of application for subsea pumps widens as they are deployed to enhance efficiency and keep the operations financially sustainable.
Restraints: Stringent Mandates for Offshore and Onshore Explorations to Restrict Market Growth.
Offshore and onshore oil explorations have not had a good history with environmental conservation and since the focus on conservation is paramount now this would have a negative impact on the subsea pumps market potential.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/subsea-pumps-market
Global Subsea Pumps Market: Segmentation
- The global subsea pumps market is segregated based on type, application, and region.
By Type, the market is divided into Centrifugal, Helico-axial, Hybrid pump, Twin screw, Co-axial, and ESP. The helicon-axial segment is anticipated to hold a dominant outlook over the forecast period. The increasing scope of application and rising adoption in the oil and gas industries is expected to majorly drive the growth of this segment through 2028. ESP segment is also anticipated to have a bright outlook.
By Application, the subsea pumps market is segmented into Subsea boosting, Subsea Separation, Subsea injection, and Gas compression. The subsea boosting segment is anticipated to hold a lucrative demand outlook over the forecast period.
Get More Insight before [email protected] : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/subsea-pumps-market
List of Key Players of Subsea Pumps Market:
- Aker Solutions
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- FMC Technologies Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Sulzer AG
- SPX Corporation
- ITT Bornemann
- Flowserve Corporation
- Leistritz Pumpen Gmbh
- Framo as
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Subsea Pumps Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Subsea Pumps Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Subsea Pumps Market Industry?
- What segments does the Subsea Pumps Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Subsea Pumps Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 1,685.1 Million
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 3117.9 Million
CAGR of almost 10.8 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Aker Solutions, Baker Hughes Incorporated, FMC Technologies, Inc., General Electric Company, Onesubsea, Sulzer AG, SPX Corporation, ITT Bornemann, Flowserve Corporation, Leistritz Pumpen Gmbh, Framo as
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In April 2019 – Aker Solutions a leading name in subsea manufacturing in association with FSubsea announced a coalition for the creation of new Hydromag technology and new multiphase boosting pump systems.
- Boosting the demand for nutritious breakfast choices.
The Latin America region leads the global subsea pumps market in terms of revenue and volume share and is anticipated to maintain this stance over the forecast period as well. The increasing establishment of oil and gas industries in this region is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for subsea pumps manufacturers in this region. Brazil is expected to be the most lucrative market in this region. Rising investments in oil and gas industries, a stable political environment, and supportive government initiatives are expected to boost the subsea pumps market growth in Brazil. Increasing deepwater operations in this region are also predicted to boost the subsea pumps market potential through 2028.
The market for subsea pumps in the Middle East and Africa regions is expected to provide highly lucrative opportunities owing to the presence of a robust oil and gas manufacturing infrastructure.
Global Subsea Pumps Market is segmented as follows:
Subsea Pumps Market: By Type Outlook (2022-2028)
- Hybrid pump
- Twin screw
Subsea Pumps Market: By Distribution Channel Outlook (2022-2028)
- Subsea boosting
- Subsea separation
- Subsea injection
- Gas compression
Subsea Pumps Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Subsea Pumps Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-subsea-pumps-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Finished Lubricant Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global Finished Lubricant Market accrued earnings worth approximately 158 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 187(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 3.2% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- High-End Lighting Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global High-End Lighting market accrued earnings worth approximately 17.3(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 28.7(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 5.8% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Overhead Conductor Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global Overhead Conductor market accrued earnings worth approximately 709(USD Million) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 1,232 (USD Million) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 3.1% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Energy & Mining Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Blog – https://zmrblog.com/
SOURCE Zion Market Research