HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Feb. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — While jumping into a cold pool can be refreshing in the intense summer heat, it becomes less and less pleasurable as the temperature drops into the early fall and before the summer sun starts to beat during the spring opening. What’s the solution to your pool temperature woes? A heated swimming pool, of course. LOOP-LOC, manufacturer of pool covers, probably doesn’t need to convince you to warm up your pool water, but just in case you need some good reasons, here are the top 5 benefits that come with a heated swimming pool. Read on for some good excuses to invest in a pool heater.
- Extending your swimming season is the top benefit you’d get from a heated swimming pool. Being able to adjust your pool’s temperature means that you can swim comfortably in the late spring and early fall, when most people are waiting anxiously for the weather to become warm enough to swim in their frigid water, or when their beginning to wind down the swimming season in anticipation of cooler days. Plus, if you live in a milder climate, you may even be able to extend your swim season year round!
- Better health benefits can come from having a heated pool. For one, you’ll be swimming in it more often, giving your body some exercise it may not have gotten in a cooler pool. Plus, warm water prevents the chills one gets from jumping into cold pools, which are usually harmless for healthy adults, but can induce respiratory ailments in the young and old.
- Preventing freeze damage is another big benefit from owning a heated pool. If you’re willing to keep your pool open year round and may expect a few freezing temperatures here and there, having a heated pool can keep your pipes and pool mechanics from freeze damage. The heated water running through the system keeps everything warm and toasty, preventing any sudden pipe bursts or major system damage from freezing temperatures.
- Your home value has the potential to increase by investing in a heated pool. While buyers who have never owned a pool may be swayed away from a home purchase with a cold, covered pool they’ll have to maintain with limited yearly use, heated pools have an air of luxury that will draw in buyers more than an unheated one.
- It’s just more comfortable to swim in a warm pool as opposed to a cold one. Anybody who isn’t a kid under 10 will tell you they’d prefer to swim in a warmer pool than a cooler one. It’s more relaxing, less shocking to the touch, and feels more spa-like than a regular pool – anybody jumping into your pool can appreciate these benefits.
Every pool owner wants to swim longer, swim warmer, and swim more comfortably. Investing in a luxurious heated swimming pool can have you leaping into the water more often, so you can enjoy your favorite home investment more than ever before.
About LOOP-LOC: There’s only one company known for manufacturing safety pool covers strong and tough enough to support an elephant: the legendary LOOP-LOC. LOOP-LOC is a global leader in the pool industry with a 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Hauppauge, New York, and 300 employees. Through its network of dealers, the company has sold safety swimming pool covers on every continent on earth except Antarctica. LOOP-LOC now also manufactures a line of luxury in-ground pool liners—with more exclusive designer patterns than any other company—as well as the BABY-LOC removable fencing, a convenient, cost-effective additional layer of protection to help deter toddlers from gaining access to a swimming pool.