SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global needle market size is expected to reach USD 9.96 billion in 2025 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding blood donation along with extensive R&D to develop advance needle technology with maximum safety and precision is expected to contribute to the market expansion in the years to come. The conventional needles segment led the global needle market in 2017, in terms of revenue share.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Hypodermic needles segment accounted for the majority share of the market in 2017. While, intravenous needles are likely to experience the fastest growth in the coming years
- Stainless steel needles led the material segment in 2017 These needles have tough structure and high strength and resistance to corrosion
- Europe held the largest market share in 2017 due to faster regulatory approvals of innovative devices and procedures
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market owing to increasing healthcare infrastructure and expenditure
- Becton, Dickinson and Company; Stryker Corp.; Medtronic PLC; Ethicon, Inc.; Novo Nordisk A/S; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corp.; Smiths Medical, Inc.; and Hilgenberg GmbH are some of the key companies in the global market
Read 80 page research report with TOC on “Needles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Type (Safety, Conventional), By Delivery Mode (Hypodermic, Intravenous, Intramuscular), By Raw Material, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/needles-market
The safety needles segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to reduced risk of needle stick injuries. Blood collection needles segment held a significant share of the global market in 2017 due to increasing awareness about blood donation and stringent regulations on blood screening. For instance, tests, such as Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAT) and ELISA, are mandatory in European countries including France, Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K., and Switzerland.
Grand View Research has segmented the global needle market on the basis of type, product, delivery mode, raw material, and region:
- Needle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Conventional Needles
- Safety Needles
- Needle Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pen Needles
- Suture Needles
- Blood Collection Needles
- Dental Needles
- Ophthalmic Needles
- Needle Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Needle Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Stainless Steel
- Needle Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Clostridium Diagnostics Market – Increasing prevalence of clostridium related disease and growing global geriatric population is expected to serve as a high impact rendering deriver for the growth of clostridium diagnostics market over the forecast period.
- Cast Removal Device Market – Cast removal device market is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the increasing incidences of accidents, injuries and physical damages.
- Renal Disease Treatment Devices Market – The Global renal disease treatment devices market is expected to grow at rapid pace due to rising incidences of chronic kidney disorders (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD).
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc