SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global aerial work platform market size is anticipated to reach USD 16.76 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing government investment in the private sector, along with rapid infrastructure development in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to surge market growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027 owing to an increase in construction activities in the ASEAN region, along with rising demand for access equipment in the Indian steel industry
- By engine type, the engine-powered aerial work platform segment is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to increasing demand for diesel boom lifts for heavy-duty outdoor work and rough terrain surfaces
- By product type, boom lifts are anticipated to maintain their lead over the forecast period as they are versatile machines that could be used from utilities and construction to storage and shipping industries
- The electric engine type segment held the largest share of 62.4% in 2019 owing to rising demand for maintenance and repair services in the residential construction sector
- The construction end-use industry is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period on account of increasing investments in new infrastructure, along with reforms to encourage Public Private Relationships (PPPs) in the Asia Pacific region.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on “Aerial Work Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Boom Lifts, Scissor Lifts), By Engine Type (Electric, Engine-powered), By End User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerial-work-platform-market
Implementation of stringent worker safety regulations worldwide, rising adoption of advanced lifting technologies, and a growing number of rental AWP companies in China in the last three years, coupled with a rise in construction spending in the ASEAN region, are expected to create opportunities for AWP manufacturers over the next seven years.
Aerial work platforms are highly used in the maintenance and construction of mining infrastructure, including processing facilities, overhead conveyors, and other facilities in and around the mine site. Robust demand for new infrastructure investment in the metals and mining sector is expected to create opportunities for AWP manufacturers over the forecast period.
According to Eurostat, EU construction output growth is anticipated to see a contraction of 11.5% in 2020, followed by a rebound of 6% in 2021, on account of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. In addition, no increase in spending on commercial facilities, along with reduced government spending and economic uncertainty, is expected to restrict market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global aerial work platform market on the basis of engine type, product type, end-user, and region:
- Aerial Work Platform Engine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Aerial Work Platform Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Boom Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Vertical Mast Lifts
- Personal Portable Lifts
- Aerial Work Platform End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Retail, Storage, and Warehouses
- Transportation and Logistics
- Aerial Work Platform Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- South Arabia
List of Key Players of Aerial Work Platform Market
- Terex Corporation
- JLG Industries
- Aichi Corporation
- Haulotte Group
- Linamar Corporation
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Scissor Lift Market – The global scissor lift market size was valued at USD 2.85 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Aerospace & Defense C-class Parts Market – The global aerospace & defense c-class parts market size was estimated at USD 15.21 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Aerospace Parts Manufacturing Market – The global aerospace parts manufacturing market size was estimated at USD 907.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.